Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/wp-content/themes/oshin/content.php on line 28
ALP Client Guide – Spring & Summer Session Wardrobe
Dressing for a Spring & Summer Family Session
The birds are chirping, the buds are blooming, and the snow has officially melted. That means it’s time for your spring family session. Here are a few wardrobe tips to ensure the whole gang looks smashing:
- Play up the fact that it’s spring. Have a necklace with a butterfly pendant? Perfect! An insect-printed tee? Yes, please.
- Channel the colors of spring. While pastels are the most popular colour during Spring, other colours will work too. Seriously – look out the window for inspiration for your family’s colour palette or pin our colour client guide image below. Greens, pinks, yellows, beige, khaki, and blues all work exceptionally well.
- Layer up! Spring can be both warm and cold at once, so come prepared. We love spring scarves, light cardigans, vests, etc.
It’s hot outside, but fear not. Here are some cool wardrobe tips to make sure your summer family photo session is a hit:
- Wear light fabrics that let you breath, but still look polished. It’s OK to show some skin, too. Shorts are good, as are tank tops.
- Really play up the summer accessory factor. I’m talking sun hats for the ladies and big sunglasses for all.
- You can even bring summer-appropriate props that complement your outfits. Maybe it’s a beach ball, balloons, giant lollipop or messy ice cream cone.
- Choose shoes that are comfortable and summery. Flip flops, loafers, open-toed pumps, even sweet sneakers on your kiddos.
Now that we’ve shared some of our favourite colour schemes and you’re still unsure, keep it simple! You can never go wrong with white cotton/linen blends. All we can say is #swoon